Choose a finance company who will treat you like a partner.
It doesn’t matter to us if you’ve been turned down for a business loan or other form of traditional financing. We’ve made business funding a simple, easy, and fast process. The most important requirement needed to qualify for a merchant cash advance is to process at least $5,000 in credit card sales every month or generate a minimum of $10,000 per month in gross sales.
How do merchant advances work?
- We purchase a small portion of your future revenue (sales) for a discount, upfront.
- You receive the cash advance in as little as 3 days.
- Use the proceeds for nearly all business needs.
- Payback is automatically withdrawn in small amounts or a percentage of credit card processing each day.
How do businesses find the best Merchant Advance Companies?
Businesses in need of capital, should choose their cash advance companies based on:
- Size – strengths of the company based on the number of employees and industries served
- Time in business – deal only with well-established companies
- Hidden fees – don’t pay for unnecessary expenses
- Direct funding source – save time and money by dealing with the source
- Industry reputation and affiliations – check the BBB ratings, customer reviews and professional affiliations such as NAMAA (North American Merchant Advance Association)
- Customer support and technology – make sure updated and accurate account information is always available
- Easy renewal and additional funding process
- Integrity and company culture – work with a funding company that supports business growth and success
Uses for Merchant Cash Advances
Most businesses, many of them repeat MCC customers, have used their merchant cash advances for:
- Purchasing New Equipment or Inventory
- Meeting Payroll and General Cash Flow Needs
- Marketing and Advertising
- Store Improvements/Renovation
- Expansion and Growth
- And many other needs